The Bleecker in Ambrosia Maple
Handmade by a Colorado artist and master carpenter, the Bleecker in Ambrosia Maple pet urn is a stunningly unique conversation starter for any room. This 20-faced polyhedron is an icosahedron, inspired by 1920's Art Deco design and the beauty of the natural hues of a variety of different types of trees.
It is made from the finest woods selected for strength, beauty and stability to honor the memory of your furry loved one. The piece is sealed with shellac and the exterior is finished with water based lacquer polished and buffed to a beautiful sheen. The 'door' is removed using the magnetic base. You can keep the magnetic base attached to the box or keep it hidden in order to prevent the contents from being accessed. It comes in three different sizes to ensure your ashes can fit properly.
Thank you for honoring your loved one with us. We're deeply sorry for your loss.
- Capacity: can hold up to 65lbs in pre-cremation weight | 65 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 6.8" X 5.8" X 5.4"
- Capacity: can hold up to 150lbs in pre-cremation weight | 125 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 7" X 7.5" X 7"
- Capacity: can hold up to 225lbs in pre-cremation weight | 225 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 9" X 9.5" X 8.5"