The Tribeca in Bubinga
Handmade by a Colorado artist and master carpenter, the Tribeca in Bubinga is a remarkably unique, conversation starting pet urn that helps to make a one-of-a-kind room. This octahedron is inspired by Art Deco design and the beauty of the natural hues of a variety of different trees. It is made from the finest woods selected for strength, beauty and stability to honor the memory of your furry loved one. The interior is easily accessed by removing the base which is securely attached using three brass screws. The urn is sealed with shellac and the exterior is finished with water based lacquer polished and buffed to a beautiful sheen. It comes in two different sizes to ensure your ashes can fit properly.
We're deeply sorry for your loss.
- Capacity: can hold up to 65lbs in pre-cremation weight | 65 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 8.7" point to point by 5.75" top to bottom
- Dimensions: 11" point to point by 6.375" top to bottom
- Capacity: can hold up to 225lbs in pre-cremation weight | 225 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 12.25" point to point by 7.83" top to bottom