Custom Pet Portrait in Oil (Head & Shoulders)
Memorialize your beloved pet and bring their memory to life with a one-of-a-kind portrait. Honor their place in your heart with a place in your home. Our artist and fellow animal lover, Cynthia, has been painting portraits and landscapes with empathy, sincerity and authenticity for over 25 years. Based in Tennessee, Cynthia will work hand-in-hand with you to ensure your portrait brings you the same joy your furry loved one brought you everyday.
Here's how it works:
Step 1: Choose your size
- We have three sizes for you to consider. See the portrait examples for each size.
Step 2: Select whether you would like a frame
- We have many frames for you to consider. Upon completion of your portrait, we will work with you to find a frame that works best for the final portrait.
Step 3: Send us photos of your pet
- In order to depict your pet most accurately, we ask that you send us 8-10 photos of your pet. We will provide more details over email on which photos are best to share.
- Portraits will be based on a composite of photographs supplied by you, extracting the best from each, to achieve the best overall likeness of your pet.
- You will be shown a compositional sketch of the portrait for your approval before the painting process begins.
- At the completion of the portrait, you will receive a picture by email of the finished work, at which time we can tweak any details that you want. It is this very last part where the magic occurs and the portrait seems to come alive.
- All photos will be returned to you with the portrait.