We are a leading cremation provider, and are focused on improving the end-of-life experience for vets, pet owners, and family members. We know it's hard, and that's why we want to make this process as seamless as possible for everyone.
Our Process with Vet Offices
- We will pick up from both your office or your client's home.
- We offer twice-a-week pickups from your facility, and for the time in between pickups, we will also purchase your facility a holding freezer.
- For home pick ups, we can arrange to come anytime between 9am -7pm, for a small additional fee.
- We welcome each pet into our state of the art crematory, offering some of the fastest turn around times in the industry.
- Pets will be in the care of our crematory for the one week it takes for the cremation process to be completed.
- We also offer witness cremation as a final way of saying goodbye.
- This is an approximately 20 minute process that we offer because we know many families appreciate this act of closure.
- We offer this service for an additional $95.
- We carefully package remains in our hand selected, high quality urns, along with any remembrance merchandise owners have purchased (that is not being mailed directly to them).
- You and your clients rest easy knowing that their beloved pets are being serviced with the best possible care. And that care continues even once their pets are safely back home. At any time owners can purchase additional memorial items through our website.
- If at any point you need to speak to someone, please never hesitate to give us a call. We are here to make this final process as easy as possible for the families so that they can instead spend this time reflecting on the special memories and impact their pet's life made on their family. The most direct number to contact is our CEO, Miles Adams', personal number, at 415.699.2203.
If you’re interested in joining us or just hearing more about us, please email email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!